As the Marketing Coordinator for Legolas.bet, you will be working autonomously and will be responsible for the coordinating our external media, administrate 3rd party relations, provide creative input and monitor the content of our website, and you will support with the successful delivery of our campaigns. The individual will be involved in all aspects of the business and will not only work with marketing teams but across all departments of a young and vibrant start-up.
You are enthusiastic and organised, with a passion for marketing our products. You are in-the-know of the popular games of the moment. You are intuitive of what the audience needs to know and how they prefer to consume it. You are detail oriented and pride yourself in your creative capabilities. You enjoy thinking of new ways in which LegolasBet’s marketing campaigns will stand out and appeal to our customers.
· Work closely with Marketing, Affiliates, Product, CRM, Design and Customer Support.
· Coordinate the needs of external media houses, ensuring that our banners are organised in a timely manner.
· Assist with the administration of 3rd party relations.
· Ensure Legolas.bet’s online content (social media, campaigns and promotions) reflects innovative text and images, which promotes player acquisition and growth in target markets.
· You will be our in-house tone of voice guardian for Swedish, ensuring language style and marketing content is appropriate, accurate and translated, assisting with translations when required.
· Execute the needs of the Marketing team using CMS tools, Translation tools, Imagery tools, UX improvements etc.
· Work closely with the product managers to ensure that all customer facing content is dynamically managed to drive engagement and increased revenue.
· Proactively analyse business and marketing trends within iGaming and create benchmarking data to assess competitors.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Preferably 1 years’ experience in a data and performance driven environment within iGaming.
- A degree in Digital Marketing would be strongly desired.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to take ownership of a promotion/campaign from conception to completion.
- A mind brimming with new and innovative ideas.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A strong team player.
What awaits you here at Legolas.bet:
· A creative office culture
· Lavazza coffee and fresh fruit
· Regular social events
· Discount Partners