*Update – LegolasBet Customer Service positions are currently filled. Applications are welcome and being received on an ongoing basis.
The Legolasbet Customer Service team is growing! We are always looking to grow our talent pool for Customer Service Agents to work with our young and dynamic team. The language skills required at native level are: Swedish and Finnish. Apart either one of these languages, the successful candidate must demonstrate a good knowledge of English. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and service oriented individual who also loves working in a collaborative environment.
Well-organised, courteous, reliable and mature, with a strong work ethic. You are a good communicator and can multitask. You have a natural flair for problem-solving. Above all, you really enjoy interacting with people to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Dealing with customer queries relating to all account aspects; Client Verification, Withdrawals, Bets and Bonuses via Live chat and e-mails.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by resolving queries in the shortest, most efficient time possible.
- Acting professional at all times.
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Escalating any product/ software/ customer/ other related issues immediately with the Team Leader to minimise client-relationship disruption to the best of your abilities.
- Demonstrate exceptional fluency in your native language as well as English, both written and spoken.
- Ensuring grammatical errors are checked before any communication goes out to the customer.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies/ systems/ applications quickly.
- Liaising regularly with the Risk and Fraud department, to facilitate players’ monetary transactions.
- Express a confident disposition; mainly through your writing flow and professional manner, with a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service.
- Actively and continuously portray strong values for team work, customer service, initiative and integrity.
- Assist management in ensuring performance goals are met.
Essential Experience and Skills
- 1 year I-gaming experience in a customer support environment would be preferred, although full training will also be given.
- Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Working knowledge of online payment processing is preferred.
- Experience in using live chat would be an asset.
What awaits you here at LegolasBet:
- A creative work environment in a beautiful office space
- Lavazza coffee and fresh fruit
- Fun team events
- Discount Partners