As the Business Development and Projects Manager – Swedish Speaking, you shall be the first point of contact with a new portfolio of customers. You will be responsible for developing sales in new territories using a wide variety of skills, platforms and tools. You shall be entrusted to achieve positive ROI growth, new customer acquisition and brand presence. The role is based in Malta and requires frequent travel abroad.
You are an extremely self-motivated and goal oriented individual. You have a successful track record in sales and business development.
- Establishing and prioritising projects that align with the broader vision, expansion goals and evenue targets.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for the business.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Work directly with the Marketing and Growth Teams to generate and distribute monthly/quarterly reports as required.
- Establish efficient processes and procedures to make best use of available CRM team bandwidth.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the team and adjust plans accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in Igaming in a customer facing environment.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
What awaits you here at LegolasBet:
· A creative office culture
· Lavazza coffee and fresh fruit
· Regular social events
· Discount Partners