We are looking for a CRM Manager – Swedish Speaking, who can confidently share successful achievements in customer retention and acquisition efforts, while demonstrating solid experience in managing multi-channel campaigns, lifecycle management and reporting structures. We are looking for the right person to partner with our dynamic product teams in expanding and growing this division, using a wide variety of platforms and mediums to achieve positive ROI growth, increased customer retention and acquisition of new players.
You are an extremely self-motivated and goal oriented individual. You are capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment and confident that you have the full ability, skills and knowledge – coupled with a persevering, positive and collaborative personality.
- Establishing and prioritising projects that align with the broader vision, expansion goals and evenue targets, for the Swedish market primarily, and beyond.
- Assist in the development, implementation and routine monitoring of multi-channel campaigns across the website, email, Facebook, push messaging, and other channels to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Work directly with the Marketing and Growth Teams to generate and distribute monthly/quarterly reports as required.
- Establish efficient processes and procedures to make best use of available CRM team bandwidth.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the team and adjust plans accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience in Igaming in a similar position.
- Experience with CRM Software such as SugarCRM, IBM Marketing Cloud, Hub Spot and Adobe CRM is a must.
- Demonstrated expertise in Customer Segmentation and Bonus Campaigns.
- A proven track record of CRM success.
Essential skills & knowledge
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills required in both Swedish and English.
- Highly creative sales and customer experience acumen (concepting, feedback and final output).
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills.
- Experience with HTML programming, A/B testing, and the Adobe suite of products.
- Relevant qualification in Digital Marketing would be strongly preferred.
What awaits you here at LegolasBet:
· A creative office culture
· Lavazza coffee and fresh fruit
· Regular social events
· Discount Partners