We are looking for a Senior CRM Coordinator – Swedish Speaking, who can confidently share successful achievements in customer retention and acquisition efforts, while demonstrating solid experience in managing multi-channel campaigns, lifecycle management and reporting structures. We are looking for the right person to partner with our Sports & Casino Teams in expanding and growing this division, using a wide variety of platforms and mediums to achieve positive ROI growth, increased customer retention and acquisition of new players.
You are an extremely self-motivated and goal oriented individual. You are intuitive to what our customers want and how they prefer to consume it. You are committed to developing an ‘anti-boredom’ customer experience – coupled with a persevering, positive and collaborative personality.
- Establishing and prioritising projects that align with the broader vision, expansion goals and evenue targets, for the Swedish market primarily, and beyond.
- Assist in the development, implementation and routine monitoring of multi-channel campaigns across the website, email, Facebook, push messaging, and other channels to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Work directly with the Marketing and Growth Teams to generate and distribute monthly/quarterly reports as required.
- Establish efficient processes and procedures to make best use of available CRM team bandwidth.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the team and adjust plans accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in CRM within IGaming, preferably.
- Qualifications in Marketing and e-Commerce is considered a strong asset.
- Experience with CRM Software such as SugarCRM, IBM Marketing Cloud, Hub Spot and Adobe CRM is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in Customer Segmentation and the creation of Bonus Campaigns.
- Success stories relating to your experience in creating an impactful customer journey.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills required in both Swedish and English.
- Highly creative sales and customer experience acumen (concepting, feedback and final output).
- Good organisational and campaign management skills.
- Experience with HTML programming, A/B testing, and the Adobe suite of products.
What awaits you here at LegolasBet:
- A creative work environment in a beautiful office space
- Lavazza coffee and fresh fruit
- Fun team events
- Discount Partners