As a Risk, Fraud and Payments Analyst, your main focus will be that of monitoring overall customer activity. This includes handling daily Risk, Fraud and Payments tasks and operational flow on a daily basis in a timely manner in order to satisfy our ever growing customer base.
You are analytical and pay attention to detail while possessing a good understanding of the iGaming business.
- Monitoring and Processing of Customer withdrawals.
- Review and Verify Customer KYC documentation.
- Evaluating customer activity in order to catch potentially fraudulent customers.
- Work on several different Payment Service Providers which are offered to our customers.
- Analyzing daily reports and ad-hoc tasks which include registration and deposit monitoring.
- Liaise with other departments when requiring further information.
- Assist other departments whenever Risk, Fraud and Payments department is required.
- Conduct investigations on customer accounts along with the rest of the Risk, Fraud and Payments department.
- Make sure that all procedures and processes are understood and followed whilst suggesting improvements in any area.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role is not a must, but definitely a plus.
- You must have a very good understanding of the way the iGaming industry works.
- You have a natural willingness to constantly learn and improve.
- Knowledge of other languages is not a must, yet having a grasp of the Swedish or Finnish language is a plus
- You have the ability to work under pressure within a fun and dynamic work environment.
What awaits you here at Legolas.bet:
· A nice office culture, free Lavazza coffee and fresh fruit
· A creative and autonomous work environment
· Fun team events & social gatherings
· Discount Partners